• Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
Tip Jar.png

PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING

We have setup an online tip jar to help our team members who have been negatively impacted during this difficult time.  75% of the proceeds will be donated directly to them and the other 25% will be used to feed Frontline Workers. Click on the donate button to be directed to our PayPal page. Thank you so much for your help. 

canton
Hartland
10051 E. Highland Road
Howell, MI 48843
810-991-1284
‚Äč
You get what you give

Food is not the only thing we serve at Tony Sacco’s.  Giving back is important to us so we dish out various fundraising opportunities to help your team or organization reach its goals.  We offer several different options so that you can choose the one that works best for your group. In 2018, we gave back over $75,000 to local sports teams, schools and charities and are proud to continue this tradition of giving.

CONTACT US TO SET UP YOUR FUNDRAISER

Have questions or want to set something up?  Shoot us an email and tell us how we can help you.

Locations

Connect

Follow us on
social media

WANT TO be part

of the family?

© 2019 by Tony Sacco's Michigan